Join hosts Steve Petty, John David Kuhar, and Rakhi McCormick twice monthly as they explore how God is present in our ordinary lives and how that impacts the way we live as Catholics in the modern world.
CURRENT EPISODE: The One About Rest & Leisure
- Episode One: The One With the Introductions & Reject Pile
- Episode Two: The One About Ashes & Lent
- Episode Three: The One About Community, Identity, & Love of Neighbor
- Special Episode: Faith in a Time of Crisis
- Episode Four: The One About Easter Hope in a Seemingly Perpetual Lent
- Episode Five: The One About Uncertainty and Pandemic Fatigue
- Episode Six: The One About Mary
- Episode Seven: The One About the Holy Spirit
- Episode Eight: The One About the Sacred Heart, Suffering, and Justice
- Episode Nine: The One About Freedom
Follow us on Facebook at @livingbeyondthepew to see more behind the scenes updates, ask questions, and suggest future topics for the podcast.
Living Beyond the Pew is sponsored by Alliance Catholic Credit Union. “Take the hassle out of the banking process! Know you’re supporting the Catholic community when you join Alliance Catholic Credit Union. Join today at AllianceCatholic.com.”
*Publish dates may vary depending on recording availability and production schedule.